We, at Chef’s Boutique, work to ensure that you get what you see on our website.
- Meal Subscriptions purchased cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
- All requests to reschedule your meal subscription will be accepted only if they are made within stipulated time. For rescheduling lunch orders have to be placed by 5:00 PM (on the previous day) and for dinner by 11:00 AM (same day) post this any requests made under any circumstances won’t be accepted.
- All requests to cancel your A La Carte Order will be accepted only if they are made within stipulated time i.e. within 4 hours of placing the order.
- In the unlikely event that your order is delivered late (after 2:30 PM for lunch and 9:30 PM for dinner), or the food that has been delivered is flagged for quality issues by a majority of customers, you will be compensated with a complimentary meal, no refunds!
- If you cannot avail meals from your existing subscription due to any given reasons unfortunately, we will not be able to refund the money. Feel free to contact us if you want a change in the delivery address (given we are serviceable at your new location).
- All meal plan subscriptions have to be used within the validity period. We also do not issue refunds or extend the validity of meal plan subscription that are already active.
- If you are unsatisfied with the meal plan subscriptions or with our services, we will provide you with refund on a pro rata basis i.e., you will be refunded based on the number of meals you have consumed from your subscription given you have already started your subscription.
- If you give us an incorrect delivery address/contact number and order placed is returned to us or undelivered because of that incorrect address, we are not liable to refund or replaced the order.
- This policy is effective from the 01/05/2019 and is applicable for orders placed on or before the 30/04/2020.