Meal Plan Order Terms
Please read the terms and conditions set out below carefully before ordering from this website. By ordering any good or services from Chef’s Boutique via the web, mobile web or through our mobile applications, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Chef’s Boutique a brand of Escalon Pvt. Ltd. welcomes you.
- If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
- Chef’s Boutique reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- Any contract for the supply of goods from this website is between you and Chef’s Boutique. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete details at the time of ordering. You also agree that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Any goods purchased from this website are intended for your use only and not for resale.
When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. During instances of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you an auto-generated confirmation mail about the same. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. If the product for which you placed the order is not available or if we are not able to your deliver to your location, we will inform you through a phone call or SMS.
Prices and Payment:
- All prices listed on the website are correct & we also reserve the right to alter the product catalogue or price on the website without prior notice.
- The total price for the food including taxes will be displayed at the time of checking out your order. Full payment must be made for all items dispatched ordered by online payment, e.g. credit, debit card or bank transfers or in cash.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted, thereby preventing the possibility of any third-party accessing your information.
- If a customer makes payment for the same order more than once by mistake, the extra amount will be refunded via the same gateway.
- Delivery timings quoted at the time of placing the order are approximate and may vary based on factors such as traffic and weather conditions. The food items you ordered for will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing the order.
- All orders are delivered by Chef’s Boutique own delivery network or any other reputed delivery service that we may choose to use from time to time. If the Goods are not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted by us, please contact us by telephone or email and we do our best to ensure that you receive your order is delivered as quickly as possible.
- If you fail to accept your food when it is out for delivery, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass on to you.
- We at Chef’s Boutique will try our best to deliver the product to you at the place of delivery as requested by you in your order within the time confirmed. We will reach out to you if we are unable to meet the estimated delivery time.
- Chef’s Boutique shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative address.
- Meal Subscriptions purchased cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
- All requests to reschedule your meal subscription will be accepted only if they are made within stipulated time. For rescheduling lunch orders have to be placed by 5:00 PM (on the previous day) and for dinner by 11:00 AM (same day) post this any requests made under any circumstances won’t be accepted.
- All requests to cancel your A La Carte Order will be accepted only if they are made within stipulated time i.e. within 4 hours of placing the order.
In the unlikely event that your order is delivered late (after 2:30 PM for lunch and 9:30 PM for dinner), or the food that has been delivered is flagged for quality issues by a majority of customers, you will be compensated with a complimentary meal, no refunds!
- If you cannot avail meals from your existing subscription due to any given reasons unfortunately, we will not be able to refund the money. Feel free to contact us if you want a change in the delivery address (given we are serviceable at your new location).
- All meal plan subscriptions have to be used within the validity period. We also do not issue refunds or extend the validity of meal plan subscription that are already active.
- If you are unsatisfied with the meal plan subscriptions or with our services, we will provide you with refund on a pro rata basis i.e., you will be refunded based on the number of meals you have consumed from your subscription given you have already started your subscription.
- If you give us an incorrect delivery address/contact number and order placed is returned to us or undelivered because of that incorrect address, we are not liable to refund or replaced the order.
- We take all feedback very seriously and aim to address your concerns within 5 business days. All feedbacks and any issue related to our service should be sent to email@example.com. Our team will get in touch with you.
Limitation of Liability:
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the food items to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant items. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising.This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in delivering food items where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an event of force majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure that any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible.
- However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- Chef’s Boutique will do everything in its capacity to maintain the quality of food supplied we supply. However in the unlikely event of poor quality of food reported by a customer, our customer support team will take the majority opinion of the customers to whom the same food was delivered on the given day. If a wide spread quality issue exists, we will consider the issue and handle it accordingly.
- All prices are in indicated in INR. Prices are inclusive of taxes unless otherwise indicated
- Do not use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our website or its online ordering functionality;
- Do not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the website, use communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any reason whatsoever any users of the website with respect to their submissions to the website, or publish or distribute any vouchers or codes in connection with the website, or scrape or hack the website.
- It may be noted by the customer that once registered he/she will be receiving all kinds of promotional SMS, mailers and notifications to keep him/her updated with our offers and other forms of information.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- These terms and conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with India laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
MEAL PLAN ORDER TERMS:
- Meal plans are weekly reoccurring deliveries.
- Meal plan deliveries are designed to be the most convenient way to eat healthy today.
- Meals are created from scratch each week, delivered fresh and ready to eat.
- To modify or pause your meal plan order, please CONTACT US
- TO ENSURE QUALITY OF SERVICE, MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE BY PHONE. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ORDER MODIFICATIONS OR CANCELLATIONS BY EMAIL OR VOICE MAIL MESSAGES.
A LA CARTE ORDER TERMS:
- ‘A la Carte’ orders are one-time stand-alone orders. This features allows you to order the meals you choose from our current selection in any combination you want.
- All of our meals are made fresh to every order placed starting from scratch, and ‘A la Carte’ orders are subject to availability. Once they are gone, they are gone!
- The price listed includes delivery to your home or work. Our ‘A la Carte’ system features automatic discounts. the more you order in one order, the larger the discount!
- Orders over 5000/- receive a 5% discount
Orders over 10000/- receive a 10% discount
Orders over 15000/- receive a 15% discount
- Once your ‘A la Carte’ order is placed, your order can’t be cancelled or modified.
A LA CARTE ORDER DEADLINES:
- ‘A la Carte’ orders are 1 time, standalone orders minimum order amount 2500/-
For A LA CARTE : Orders have to be placed at least minimum 24 hours prior to be delivered following day.
- If you are looking for reoccurring meal deliveries, be sure to look into our meal plans or contact us to explore more options!